1. Can tongue depressors, stir sticks, etc. be used to build the bridge?
No, popsicle sticks only.
2. Can I use wood glue, glue sticks, etc?
No, only white school glue.
3. Can I cut the popsicle sticks?
4. Can I paint my bridge?
5. Will I get my bridge back?
Bridges broken at the Geo Centre: Yes, you can claim your bridge within one hour from when it is broken.
For bridge days in other region please check with the volunteers in that region.
6. Do I have to be there when my bridge is broken?
No. Please note that it takes a while to break all the bridges, your bridge may be broken later in the day.
7. My school isn't participating, can I still participate?
Yes! Just fill out a registration form and send it in, then show up with your bridge on Bridge Day!
8. Will there be other activities during bridge day?
This depends on the region. Please check the schedule of events for your area
9. Do I have to pay for entry to the GeoCentre?
No, admission to the centre is free all day (9:30am-5:00pm). Admission to the insectarium and 3D theatre is at regular cost.